At the Erickson Merkel Foundation, we seek to offer financial support in the form of scholarship awards to high achieving students who have the determination to take control of their academic, professional, and financial futures.
The Erickson Merkel Foundation will award four scholarships (one for $1,500 and three for $500) in 2019. We are seeking individuals who are doing everything possible to achieve their personal, educational, and professional goals while avoiding student loan debt.
- State of Residency or College: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, or Wisconsin.
- Current Academic Year: Current high school seniors through post-graduate students who will be enrolled in a qualified institution during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Qualified Institutions: Accredited vocational/tech school; two-year college; four-year college; graduate school
- Only applications received via online submission will be accepted for consideration.
- Scholarship application must be filled out completely to be considered. Incomplete applications will be ineligible.
- Application must be submitted by the deadline of 11:59 PM (CST) March 31, 2019.